Making Big Goals - Personal AND Professional
By Andi Wintzer
My Thousand Mile Goal
- Tour De Tieton – A 25 or 50-mile ride thru hills and orchards in Tieton
- The Naches Loop (a few times ),
- Your Canyon for a Day (a ride thru the Yakima Canyon),
- The Lake Washington-520 Bridge North Loop in Seattle, Kirkland and more
- The Chilly Hilly on Bainbridge Island (although we did it in July) and most recently…
- The RACC – Ride Around Clark County (a total of 76 miles that day!)
This gave me an idea…Can I hit 1000 miles by Sept 31st? It would mean I would have to ride 48 miles a week for the next 7 weeks. Goal Set! I’ll keep you posted on the results.
And if getting out on your bike doesn’t get you excited – Maybe you should join Mackenzie on Thursday Nights at Premiere Fitness. She is now a SURF instructor there – It’s a fun class that is a CORE burner and Balance Builder. If you’re not familiar with Premier Fitness you should check them out. Ken and Jackie Schlieman have created an inviting atmosphere with AMAZING instructors without the feel of your typical gym. (Add A Photo)(Link to PREMIERE FITNESS)
Studio 16’s Thousand Day Goal
I am always looking for ways to improve the quality of both the workplace and the guest experience because my professional goal is to make Studio 16 to be The Best Salon for both Guests AND Stylists. And within a thousand days, we aim to be one of the best in the country too! How are we going to do that?
Your Goals, Your Challenges – Our Promise
So let us know what your Beauty Goals are and let’s see if …we can help you reach them!